Did you know that hundreds of thousands of people will search the internet each day for kidney stone home remedies? The reason why so many people are going natural is because studies show that most kidney stones can be flushed naturally. Some doctors say that almost 95% of stones can be passed painlessly.
Fact! About 75% of kidney stones are passed with drinking plenty of water. Has your doctor told you to drink plenty of water? (If he or she has not, get a NEW doctor!)
Hopefully, you are drinking at least 2 cups of water for every 2 hours you are awake. Unfortunately, some kidney stones need a little more than water to be flushed. For instance, about 25% of kidney stones need to be naturally torn to be passed.
And you can dissolve your kidney stones naturally using simple natural acids found in certain foods and beverages. Let me explain!
How to Flush Kidney Stones Painlessly
Kidney stones are typically made up of calcium left in the kidneys. Because calcium kidney stones make up 85% of all stones, I will discuss the type of treatment for the calcium stone.
What do you think of when you hear the word 'calcium'? Many will think of milk. Some will think of bones. And yet others will think of calcium deposits left on your shower or bath tub.
In the case of kidney stones, many of the stones are similar to calcium deposits left in showers or tubs. Do you know what can take off these calcium deposits? An acidic cleaning agent! But since we can NOT drink a cleaning agent, we can use other natural acids to dissolve our calcium based kidney stones.
Here are some tips to begin your treatment!
5 Home Treatment Tips
1. Like your doctor mentioned, drink water throughout the day. At least 12 cups a day.
2. Eat at least 5-7 fruits or vegetables a day. Because fruits and vegetables are water soluble dietary fiber, you can naturally flush your body and kidneys.
3. One alternative treatment you can try today is chewing the berry juniper. Juniper is the most effective herb for healing and restoring the kidneys. You can find this herb at most health food stores. Call first!
4. Ginger is also a great cleansing agent for the kidneys and bowels. You may wish to put ginger in capsules and supplement daily.
5. Finally, you should also educate yourself as much as possible on this common disease and alternative approaches for treating it. If you would like the most up-to-date research on kidney stones and alternative treatments, please visit Kidney Stone Home Remedies. You will also discover a 100% guaranteed 2 ingredient remedy that works in 24 hours or less.
Cure Yourself by Tomorrow
Source by Joe Barton