1. Oldenlandia – Oldenlandia is a herb used in herbal medicine that may be able to help fight cancer. This herb has long been used in Chinese medicine, and scientific studies have shown that it has antineoplastic actions and can be effective for colon, stomach, and esophageal cancers.
2. Red Clover – Red clover is believed to have cancer fighting properties, especially against breast and prostate types. This herb has numerous isoflavone compounds which offer natural protection against these cancer types, and possibly others as well.
3. Sophora Root – Sophora Root has been used for centuries as part of Chinese medicine, and this herb has been proven to have some benefits when it comes to inhibiting sarcomas. The antineoplastic actions help prevent cancerous cells from growing and spreading.
4. Sweet Violet – Sweet Violet is one herbal medicine that may have a very positive impact on cancers, especially those affecting your skin. This herb has been used for many years as an anti-cancer treatment, and when it is used as a skin poultice many believe that it can help with skin cancer spots and wounds. There have not been enough scientific studies done to confirm this though.
5. Burdock Root – Burdock Root is very rich in Selenium, a nutrient that helps to purify your blood and clean out toxins and harmful compounds. Selenium also helps to minimize and prevent some mutations of your cells, so that the cancer may not spread as quickly.
6. Slippery Elm – Slippery Elm may help with cancers that affect your lungs and other internal organs. This herb is very high in both magnesium and calcium, and these minerals help to heal your internal organs and may help to fight certain types of cancer.
7. Sheep Sorrel – One herbal medicine that may have cancer fighting properties is Sheep Sorrel. This herb has a stimulating effect on your endocrine system, and this can help to reduce both the size and the spread of cancer cell mutations.
8. Indian Rhubarb – Indian Rhubarb is an herbal treatment that has been around a long time, and it may help to treat and prevent certain cancers. This herb prevails and reduces infection, and also has a detoxifying effect as well. It will help to clean out internal organs, including your bowels and liver.
9. Pau D'Arco – Pau D 'Arco is a herb that is commonly used for possible cancer fighting properties in South America and other parts of the world. Certain compounds in this herb are believed to fight cancer tumors, and prevent their growth.
10. Mistletoe – As a cancer herbal remedy mistletoe has shown promise. Cancer research which has taken place in Germany has shown that mistletoe has proteins that may help to fight cancer cell changes, and slow or prevent tumor growth.
Source by Emily Greene